The present stone-faced church was built in 1963. The architecture reflects Byzantine or Eastern design. The narthex, offices, Sunday School rooms, and parish hall were added in 1967. The sanctuary is octagonal in shape, with the pews at angles for clear visibility of the altar. Above the altar is a large stained-glass wall. Because Bath is known as the “City of Ships”, a ship model hangs over the center aisle. The chapel, priest and altar guild sacristies, and robing/candle room are accessed through two doors on the east wall. The spire is topped by a gold-leaf cross made and given to the church by Bath Iron Works.
The chapel, which can be seen from Washington Street, contains the original woodwork and stained-glass windows (several of which are Tiffany) from the original church built in 1849. A Memorial Garden is next to the chapel. The stone-floor narthex with the rose window from the old church provides a gathering area as well as access to the offices and library. At the end of the hallway is Tubbs Hall, with kitchen facilities and a stone gas fireplace.