Each week, Frank Jacob, Ye Olde Editor, prepares and sends out our e-newsletter Grace Notes. It’s the best source for keeping up with all that happens at Grace. To read this week’s edition click the link below; to have something included in an upcoming edition or to be added to the mailing list, email Frank at GraceNotes@gwi.net .
Have a look at this week’s Grace Notes!
- A letter from Donna Sewall, our Music Director
- As hosts for George Risihmawi talk at Grace the evening of August 8, we would like to find lodging in the area for George and the accompanying Rev. & Ms Tobins. If you would be willing to host either the Tobins and/or George, please contact Diane Paterson as soon as possible: 207-841-7035 or email@example.com. Thanks for your consideration and hospitality!
- An evening with George Risihmawi: Keeping Hope Alive: Palestinian Solidarity Despite 50 Years of Occupation.
- The Maine Chapter of the Episcopal Peace Fellowship on 22 July .
- T he first of three concerts at Grace Church of Kennebec Early Music Festival will be 15 August . In conjunction with this will be an art exhibit organized by Marnie Hackenberg.
- No Bible Study nor Food Mobile this week.